Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Give a rose tattoo for Valentine's Day

Give a rose tattoo for Valentine's Day

One Valentine's Day a few years ago, we went out for a nice dinner to celebrate. My wife surprised me with a rose tattoo. Needless to say, it created a nice focal point during dinner.
rose tattoo

What are you going to do to say "I love you" to your special man on Valentine's Day? From my own experience, I can promise you he would like a rose from you. The one in this photo is from a sheet of roses and butterflies paper tattoos from Japan. These are premium quality temporary tattoos that look very realistic and last longer than traditional water slide tattoos. They're waterproof, last for days, and can be easily removed with baby oil. I've imported a large selection of these tattoos for over 20 years. You can see them all at Funtoos.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment